At Wright Training our goals are to provide the best possible care to our clients to get them back to their sport or activity as soon as possible. We work with other professionals in the field to get you through all the steps to be able to physically and mentally return back to your sport. Located in the Wright Training building we have Excel Physical Therapy and Studio J Pilates. The goal is for us to work together in preventing your injuries and getting you back to sport with good movement and strength.
HAYDEN HILKE, MSR, DPT | Peak Physical Therapy
Hayden Hilke graduated from Furman University in 1997 with a BA in Sociology. She then moved to Jackson, Wyoming for two years prior to returning to South Carolina, where she earned her MSR, PT degree in 2003 from the Medical University of South Carolina. She earned a transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree in 2009 from AT Still University in Arizona. After working in various patient settings in and out of Jackson, she opened Peak Physical Therapy, an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic, in Wilson, WY. Due to her own personal experience with a back injury, and seeing a lack of resources and accessibility in Jackson, she started Watershed Jackson, a non-profit, that benefits athletes with traumatic brain and spinal cord injury. Since then, she has attended numerous courses and seminars, which specialize in progressive education and rehabilitation in current concussion management. She has partnered with several local youth and adult sports teams to help provide optimal pre- and post-concussion screening and rehabilitation. Through both her business and her non-profit, Hayden has helped educate the Jackson community on traumatic brain management and worked to foster a more accessible local environment.
- Pre- and Post-Concussion management
- Overuse syndromes/injuries in both recreational and competitive athletes
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1 Kineticore
- Exercise prescription, including pre-hab and rehab
- Flexibility, core stability, Kinesio Taping, sports conditioning, Functional Dry Needling
- Running analysis
- Individualized goal programming
- Assessment and treatment of spinal dysfunction
- Vestibular rehab
Recent Continuing Education:
- Post-Concussion Management Certification; Institute of Balance
- Concussion Management; Evidence in Motion
- ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist Program; ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians; Thomas Meyers, Anatomy Trains, taught by Peter Ehlers
- Athletic Rehab Workshop: Shoulder, hip and lower leg; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment: An Algorithmic Approach to Diagnosis & Treatment; NASMI (North American SportsMedicine Institute)
- Advanced Programming; Mountain Athlete
- Redcord, Active, Corrective Exercise Advanced 1; Redcord.us
- Functional Anatomy; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Athletic Conditioning for Prehab and Performances; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Kinetacore Level I Certification Course; Kinetacore
Rabeka Donely – Victor PT
Rebekah grew up playing competitive soccer & skiing the slopes of Schweitzer Mtn in Sandpoint, Idaho. She knew early on that a career in physical therapy was the right match for her; a combination of physical movement & lifelong learning. Her undergraduate degree was completed at Penn State University, including a semester abroad in Brighton, England. Her gap year allowed her to increase her running training & continue traveling as she completed a sub 4hr Paris Marathon. While in PT school outside of Philadelphia, Rebekah enrolled her classmates to perform in sprint triathlons & got introduced to cycling. In fact, her first PT job reeled her in with sign-on bonus of a road bike & USA cycling coaching. Her love of mountain biking would come soon thereafter with a plethora of races offered in N CA.
Since moving to Jackson in 2011, Rebekah and her husband have enjoyed Crystal’s mountain-specific training, Knowing that a good foundation in strength helps prevent injury, she has recommended many patients join Crystal’s ski fit training & general post rehab strengthening programs. Being an expert in movement assessment, Rebekah hopes to bring encouragement and instruction into the gym wherever people are in their pursuit of health!
B.S. Kinesiology, PSU, 2003
Doctorate of PT, Arcadia Univ, 2007
Certified Pilates Instructor, 2007
Through training, we grow stronger, get faster, and learn how to endure more. By eating the right nutrients, in the right amounts, at the right time, we build our muscles, mend our bodies, and optimize our performance.
We are in pursuit of our ultimate potential. With smart training, and the perfect mix of nutrients delivered at the right time, we can unleash our innate and boundless athletic capacity. Our desire to achieve just a little bit more drives us to answer what to eat, how much to each, when to eat.
We know there’s no terminus, but we also know every small breakthrough brings us a step closer to realizing our true potential.
Peak Xformer Pilates
My name is Kendall Richter from Manhattan Beach, CA. I moved to Victor full time in July of 2021 after spending two summers here. I fell in love with the mountains, the fishing, hiking and most of all the lifestyle and people of the Valley. I trained as an Xformer Pilates instructor at Coreology in my hometown of Manhattan Beach. Before becoming a certified instructor, I was an avid pilates taker for over 5 years and finally took the leap to instructor in 2020. I wanted to bring my love for Xformer Pilates to the Valley, and share this amazing workout with the active people here. I believe in a healthy body, healthy mind mentality and I hope to share my passion for pilates with the people of Teton Valley.