At Wright Training our goals are to provide the best possible care to our clients to get them back to their sport or activity as soon as possible. We work with other professionals in the field to get you through all the steps to be able to physically and mentally return back to your sport. Located in the Wright Training building we have Excel Physical Therapy and Studio J Pilates. The goal is for us to work together in preventing your injuries and getting you back to sport with good movement and strength.
HAYDEN HILKE, MSR, DPT | Peak Physical Therapy
Hayden Hilke graduated from Furman University in 1997 with a BA in Sociology. She then moved to Jackson, Wyoming for two years prior to returning to South Carolina, where she earned her MSR, PT degree in 2003 from the Medical University of South Carolina. She earned a transitional Doctorate in Physical Therapy degree in 2009 from AT Still University in Arizona. After working in various patient settings in and out of Jackson, she opened Peak Physical Therapy, an outpatient orthopedic physical therapy clinic, in Wilson, WY. Due to her own personal experience with a back injury, and seeing a lack of resources and accessibility in Jackson, she started Watershed Jackson, a non-profit, that benefits athletes with traumatic brain and spinal cord injury. Since then, she has attended numerous courses and seminars, which specialize in progressive education and rehabilitation in current concussion management. She has partnered with several local youth and adult sports teams to help provide optimal pre- and post-concussion screening and rehabilitation. Through both her business and her non-profit, Hayden has helped educate the Jackson community on traumatic brain management and worked to foster a more accessible local environment.
- Pre- and Post-Concussion management
- Overuse syndromes/injuries in both recreational and competitive athletes
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1 Kineticore
- Exercise prescription, including pre-hab and rehab
- Flexibility, core stability, Kinesio Taping, sports conditioning, Functional Dry Needling
- Running analysis
- Individualized goal programming
- Assessment and treatment of spinal dysfunction
- Vestibular rehab
Recent Continuing Education:
- Post-Concussion Management Certification; Institute of Balance
- Concussion Management; Evidence in Motion
- ImPACT Trained Physical Therapist Program; ImPACT Applications, Inc.
- Anatomy Trains: Myofascial Meridians; Thomas Meyers, Anatomy Trains, taught by Peter Ehlers
- Athletic Rehab Workshop: Shoulder, hip and lower leg; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Selective Functional Movement Assessment: An Algorithmic Approach to Diagnosis & Treatment; NASMI (North American SportsMedicine Institute)
- Advanced Programming; Mountain Athlete
- Redcord, Active, Corrective Exercise Advanced 1; Redcord.us
- Functional Anatomy; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Athletic Conditioning for Prehab and Performances; Sports & Outdoor X-Training School
- Kinetacore Level I Certification Course; Kinetacore
CASSIE FULLER, PT, DPT | Peak Physical Therapy
Cassie Fuller graduated from the University of Wyoming with a B.S. in Kinesiology in 2011 and obtained her Doctorate of Physical Therapy in 2014 from Pacific University in Oregon. Prior to moving back to her home state of Wyoming, she worked in an outpatient orthopedic clinic in Hillsboro, Oregon, specializing in sports and neurological rehabilitation. She now focuses her physical therapy practice on the running athlete with an emphasis on the ultra-endurance distances.
- Video running analysis and sport-specific programming for the endurance athlete
- Functional Dry Needling Level 1
- Orthopedic manual therapy
- Exercise prescription and progression for the recreational and
- Post-surgical manual therapy utilizing advanced myofascial and
- Overuse syndromes and repetitive stress injuries
- Level I Functional Dry Needling Certification Course; Kinetacore
- The Athlete’s Gluteus Medius and Maximus; X-Training School
- Hamstring Injuries; X-Training School
- Biomechanical Causes of ITB Compression in Endurance Cyclists and Mountain Runners; X-Training School
- Performance Enhancement Techniques for the Skier; X-Training School
- Upper Extremity and Scapular Control; X-Training School
- Cervical Spine Management; Institute of Clinical Excellence
- Persistent Pain; Institute of Clinical Excellence
- Mountain Land Running Summit 2017-2018
Rabeka Donely – Victor PT
Rebekah grew up playing competitive soccer & skiing the slopes of Schweitzer Mtn in Sandpoint, Idaho. She knew early on that a career in physical therapy was the right match for her; a combination of physical movement & lifelong learning. Her undergraduate degree was completed at Penn State University, including a semester abroad in Brighton, England. Her gap year allowed her to increase her running training & continue traveling as she completed a sub 4hr Paris Marathon. While in PT school outside of Philadelphia, Rebekah enrolled her classmates to perform in sprint triathlons & got introduced to cycling. In fact, her first PT job reeled her in with sign-on bonus of a road bike & USA cycling coaching. Her love of mountain biking would come soon thereafter with a plethora of races offered in N CA.
Since moving to Jackson in 2011, Rebekah and her husband have enjoyed Crystal’s mountain-specific training, Knowing that a good foundation in strength helps prevent injury, she has recommended many patients join Crystal’s ski fit training & general post rehab strengthening programs. Being an expert in movement assessment, Rebekah hopes to bring encouragement and instruction into the gym wherever people are in their pursuit of health!
B.S. Kinesiology, PSU, 2003
Doctorate of PT, Arcadia Univ, 2007
Certified Pilates Instructor, 2007
Michelle Gannon – Balance Body Certified, Barre Certified
Michelle has been practicing Pilates since 2007 and certified since 2011. She studied with master-trainer and faculty member Tom McCook. Michelle moved on to operate her own Pilates business in California, Texas and most recently, the Caribbean. As a Pilates trainer, Michelle focuses on the mind-body connection to help her clients develop the balance, strength, and flexibility that will assist them not only in their athletic endeavors but in their everyday movement in life. She has worked with every level of fitness, from the professional athlete to the weekend warrior to those who are just beginning their fitness journey.
Dr. Alicia Peterson – Owner of Teton Virtual Health
I am a board-certified emergency physician with fellowship training in wilderness medicine. I grew up in Minnesota but have since lived all over the country. I attended Creighton University School of Medicine, followed by a residency at Maricopa Medical Center in Phoenix, AZ, and a fellowship at the University of Utah.
I am passionate about providing convenient health care to those living in areas of limited access to care via virtual consultations, on-demand, but also have a brick and mortar office to see patients in person in Victor, ID. From my fellowship training I am also able to provide consults for those traveling to remote areas of the world and help make sure you are ready for adventure anywhere.
In my spare time I enjoy skiing, mountain biking, waterskiing, climbing and spending time with my son and husband.