As we kick off the Ski Fit program, many of you know what to expect…. Leg Blasters!!!
The hour is packed with beneficial exercises to get you stronger, build stamina and dynamic stabilization which are all key elements to an epic winter experience. But what if you added a layer, a recovery/performance layer specifically geared to YOU! Victor PT is offering a 6-pack 😉 Recovery Session package meant to be utilized during and after Ski Fit. How would these 20min sessions help you?
- Do you have trigger points inhibiting your full strength potential?
- Try some trigger point dry needling
- Do you want help getting a targeted stretch?
- Let’s stretch together and make an individualized home stretch program
- Do you want help applying some Kinesio Tape?
- Learn how to maximize an accessible tool to promote neuroEd, patellar tracking, postural control
- Do you have a nagging injury or weakness that requires exercise modification?
- PT will help eliminate that restriction and can help rebuild into the full Ski Fit program with a supplemental home exercise program
- Do you have stiffness in a joint? What if that stiffness was actually in your spine?
- Assessment, re-check & reassess is the name of MY game, let’s solve the puzzle otherwise known as your unique body!
- Victor PT can perform joint mobilizations and manipulation to optimize your alignment
- Do you need some help with muscle recovery between sessions?
- ISTM (instrument soft tissue mobilization) will break through connective tissue adhesions, promote blood flow & overall muscle relief
As a fellow Ski Fit participant for the past 8yrs, I understand what you’ll be going through and I believe in the benefits of adhering to a program… don’t miss your scheduled work outs because you’re too sore. Don’t say “yes” to an exercise knowing full well that it’ll cause pain & inflammation later. Instead, add in a layer of Recovery with Victor PT, go to bed earlier, drink your water & lay out a meal plan to be your best self this winter.
Have questions, Call Dr. Rebekah Donley, PT, DPT, CPI owner of Victor PT & Pilates.