This week the focus is on balance. We strive each day of our lives to find a balance. That may look very different for each one of us- the balance of work/life/ play, balance of healthy eating, the balance of getting enough sleep, drinking enough water, getting the gym, getting outside, catching up with friends… you name it. Balance is tough. We will work each day to figure out what works best for our bodies.
As we step into our 7th week of ski fit, I find that I struggle to balance my time in the busy off-season. It is hard to fit in yoga, white space, and outdoor adventures. This week I encourage you to slow down and find some mobility within your space. Check out the workout below for a slow burn.
– Cat/ Cow Spinal Stretch 15x
– Downdog to childs pose 10x
– Plank (hold 30sec)
– Lay flat on stomach repeat: 30 sec Y/ 30 sec T/ 30 sec V (arm pulses)
-Warrior 1 (opposite side)
-Plank (30 sec)
– Hop to chair pose (30 sec hold)
– Mountain climbers (30 sec)
– Forward fold over the legs
– Right knee in (twist to the right)
– Left knee in (twist to the left)
– forward fold over the legs
– Bridge (hold 30 sec)
– Savasana (5 minutes)